Thursday, July 10, 2014

PLANTS V.S. ZOMBIES GARDEN WARFARE REVIEW

   Hey guys i'm back with a plants vs zombies garden warfare review lets jump right in to it!  So first the pros.  First I love the customization when you first get a character you can fully customize the character to your standards like tf2.  Next I like the coin system, you do not have to use any irl money.  if you want a new character you can just get coins for playing then buy a character pack.  I also LOVE the gameplay, the gameplay is better the call of duty.  also, the graphics are amazing it's pushing mild PC graphics on the xbox one.  Next, I love the price on the xbox one it costs 40 dollars on the 360 it is 30 dollars.  

Next the cons there aren't many but there is a few.  first I don't like how there is no sprint or melee. Because in a shooter I still think I in a shooter you need a faster way to move and a close range attack.  i also don't like how there is no mini map.   I also dislike that there is no story mode.


I hoped you liked my garden warfare review i'd give it a 9.5/10 see you in the next one 



LINKS


facebook gamerzonenewz

No comments:

Post a Comment