Thursday, November 28, 2013

Xbox One review

   Hey guys first off, sorry about not posting in a while.  I have another game review I'm working on, so be ready!  For today, I am reviewing the XBOX ONE.  The XBOX ONE has some pretty good features.  It is a great console and a big upgrade from the 360.  So let's jump right into it!

    One of the best things about the new XBOX ONE is it has fantastic graphics.  I have played two games in it so far (I will be reviewing them), and so far the graphics have been really impressive.  They are beautiful.  Another great feature is the snap command/button.  Basically, it allows you to multitask.  When you're in game you can say "XBOX, snap", and it will pull up a list of apps you can "snap".  When you "snap" it shrinks the game screen a bit and pulls up a small rectangular screen on the side with that app.  Another of my favorite components is the gamerpics.  Being a guy who loves to customize his account, this is great because, 1. there are so many and 2. they are artistic and creative.  And of course, I have to mention the greatly improved Kinect.  The last model was okay, but now I want to use it for everything!  I use the face recognition to sign in.  You can also use it to navigate the menu. 

   Next the controller is great!  The feel of it is comfortable, and it is great for any game.  They have upgraded the triggers; they are bigger and can grip better.  The d-pad was also upgraded.  It is far improved from the twisting one they tried.  Each section is on a button and it clicks when you press it.

  That is it for my XBOX ONE review.  I would give it a solid 8 out of 10.  I've really enjoyed it so far.  See you later and have a happy Thanksgiving!

 LINKS/INFO

twitter @jaconandeggs

instagram @gamer_zone_newz

facebook gamerzonenewz


 

No comments:

Post a Comment