Monday, January 20, 2014

GZN UPDATE

 Hey guys. So I know this blog has been off and on over the past year.  I would love to post more, but between school and activities, plus not having a new game every week, I just havent posted as much as I would like. 

I'm hoping to devote a bit more time this summer, and I am thinking of expanding my blog to encompass all the stuff that interests me (and hopefully you) and not limit it to just the gaming world.  It would also be cool to do some vlog posts, just for fun.  But dont worry, I will still be posting gaming content!  

I think this will allow me to get more content out and make it a more interesting blog.  What do you think?  I'd love to get your feedback on what you think and what you would like to see here.  And please follow, it helps me get more readers.  I am trying to get this little blog a bit bigger so share it with your friends.

LINKS

twitter @jaconandeggs

facebook gamerzonenewz facebook

email gamerzonenewz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment